CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friendship?? Yes please....

Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together..I will always be there for you, through the good times and the bad, the smooth and the rough, or just any other time you need somebody ... Just look for me, and I'll be there for you..:)

much love,
teeqs the pinkiss!!

GOD! Please help the mice....:(


PLEAE HELP THE MICE! I REPEAT PLEASE HELP THE MICE!!!!!

U noe what,today in our school there's an exhibition held in the hall,I decided to go with saufi and mum..We knew that there will be a pet show so I really wanted to see what the animal is..I heard there will be snakes too eeeew snakes!Yuck!I went there to see the chipmunk and the hamster..I saw ppl holding the snake,took picture with it..eeeeeee~*gali eh*..Then one of the guy who look after the snakes put mice in each of the snake's cage..GOD!!!That's so evil!!HOW CRUEL THEY ARE??WHY THEY HAVE TO MAKE THE MICE AS THE FOOD??WHY?WHY?DON"T YOU THINK ITS MEAN??Yeah-ahhh ITS REALLY MEAN!!!!

U can jz put *AYAM MENTAH* bh for the snake's meal..Ni nda MICE juO..KECIAN bh..I noe plg its the snake's food but U GUYS NDA BELAS KASIHAN kh ah????MICE do have feelings too..WHY WHY??What if I put you in the crocodile or anaconda cage??What do u feel??Scared right??You feel like to run away and ask somebody help..See its the same bh......MICE need help too,MICE also wanted to live..Save their self from being eaten by THE EVIL SNAKE..huh!!!!

Please don't be cruel..F the mice tu mati nda juO ni yg hidup2 msih..KECIAN juO tue..You don't know pa rsa mice tue,I bet the MICE pun sedih wah n ketakutan..Cubath u guys try pa rsanya f kna simpan arh ANACONDA or COBRA cage.................huh! huh! huh!


GOD!!HEAR MY PRAY...Please help the mice...Please protect the mice from being hurt...Please stop the person from being cruel to the mice..Bukakn hati mereka untuk tidk berlaku kejam kpd binatang..:'(

If I have the right/power to stop the ppl I will!!!!!!But I don't,YA ALLAH plz save the mice...

I HATE THE EXHIBITION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!nyasal ku tdi masuk sna aaah I AM SO SAD..:'( bnrth!!

YOU'RE MEAN!!!ACTUALLY YOU ARE THE MONSTER!!!


27th November 2008

1.13 p.m

0 comments: