CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friendship?? Yes please....

Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together..I will always be there for you, through the good times and the bad, the smooth and the rough, or just any other time you need somebody ... Just look for me, and I'll be there for you..:)

much love,
teeqs the pinkiss!!

new look!:p

hye peeps!! do u read my title?eheh..wat do u think it means?:) okeeeeeeh..I tell u! My sister had shown me some pictures dt were being posted at da ranoadidas website..She said dt I shud cut my hair!!! so I bet u noe what da picture is right?OMG! what?cutting my hair?no no no....i love my hair!why shud I cut it?Naa-aaah~so here's da reason,my hairs fall bcz I used too much of shampoo..My hairs were sooooo thin and I need treatment urgently heee..I must cut my hair if I want it to be THICK,SMOOTH and HEALTHY..awwwwhhhh~Tiqah with a short hair?R u serious?NO WAY!!I never cut my hair I mean as short as the pictures dt my sister showed me...

Well I have to agree juO!So td I went to the saloon nearby which is at serusop..*dub dub dub dub* so nervous eehhh..I donnoe whether it suit me..OoOoOooooo she cut my hair OMG OMG my hair!!Nsb jua the saloon girl tu friendly she made me laughed sja heheh..After I finished cutting my hair,she washed my hair,massage me awwwhhh I FEEL GOOD!tarananananana~hehe..:p

owwww tadaaaaa I love my new look!..so nice eh THANKS AUNT for the perfect cut!:D later I go to ur saloon again ah for more treatment..menicure pedicure..make-over..anything!eheh..*thumbs up!*



p/s: Wash ur hair twice or thrice a week f u wnt to have a PERFECT HAIR..:)



25th November 2008
11.45 p.m

0 comments: