CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friendship?? Yes please....

Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together..I will always be there for you, through the good times and the bad, the smooth and the rough, or just any other time you need somebody ... Just look for me, and I'll be there for you..:)

much love,
teeqs the pinkiss!!

OMG! i love it!i love it!

peeeeepzzzz!!Im bck!Teeqs in da houz!....:p Anw I went to MUARA BEACH today..God!!It was totally ciuk wh..eheh..Me saufi n farah planned to have a picnic there..Hehe ahrnya tcapai juO..It was Da Bom!!eheh..I've got the chance to spend my time with FARAH+FAEZAN,SAUFI+POCH,REHA+BUH,ZIMAH,SAFWAN and ofcoz with him..Yeah HIM!!eheh..Him bh SUAIDI hee..:) Actually also we invited mum,hakeem,marinie and ashraf but they couldn't make it..so nxt time sja lh..So many foods and drinks eh tdi NYUM NYUM!!burp~~~~~~~hehe..*alhamdulillah*..:p

Nxt time we go picnic again ah geng?eheh..i like bh..Some of my friends went home early so then left me,suaidi,safwan,zimah and saufi sja..At first we felt so boring den we've got an idea to make the "suasana" much more enjoyable by playing some games heheh..ciuk eh bnrth..While saufi and zimah still playing with the cards,me,suaidi and safwan decided to go for a walk..We went to the beach..aiyaaaa so hot eh..sunburn trus eheh..but really it was fun..panas pun panaslh eheh jnji we enjoy kn leng??eheh..Nah ahrnya c poch dtg juO!!hee..I am VERY HAPPY brabz coz I finally met suaidi hee I MISS HIM REALLY I AM..We spent alot time together,thanks dear thanks for the sweet moments..Next time we go jln again aaa..hehe..love yah!;)
We went home around 3,anw thanks guys for your amazing time..thanks for coming..XOXO..*much love*..muacks!muacks!

29th November 2008
11.30 p.m

0 comments: