CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friendship?? Yes please....

Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together..I will always be there for you, through the good times and the bad, the smooth and the rough, or just any other time you need somebody ... Just look for me, and I'll be there for you..:)

much love,
teeqs the pinkiss!!

today's diary

awwwwh I am so tired today..my day was soo boring..I tell u Im not feeling very well,my head hurts and I got a flu! hmmph I AM SO SICK!:( There is no lesson 4 today except for eng..See how boring is that I spent all my lessons duin nutengx..Oh! what am I goin to do?I plan to do some exercise today,you know why?ehehe bcz I want to get my dream weight hee..By doing that,it helps me burn my STUBBORN FATS..ahah..:)

Now I need to rest first,I am so damam bh..:s But thank god I have someone to accompany me I bet you know who is he right?He said that he will be with me and yeah he did..*thanks dear*..U mean alot to me..:)

Anw we plan to do ONE MORE SURPRISE PARTY 4 our teacher..eheh..again,SURPRISE~hee..I'll tell you who she is when the days come..Coz I have to keep the secret..awwwh its gona be fun!!:D what shud I bring ah?*thinking* Hmmmm now Im so karing eh no money bh eheh ayoyo I better think of a way how to get some money..feeeewh!! *ring ring* 911!! I need help!!eheh..:p Hope my other friends will bring some food too,don't aspect me to bring all the foods I couldn't afford it bh..It cost me alot..*plz understand my situation!*..Bowh mental dh eheh..:p

20th November 2008
4.04 p.m

0 comments: