CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friendship?? Yes please....

Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together..I will always be there for you, through the good times and the bad, the smooth and the rough, or just any other time you need somebody ... Just look for me, and I'll be there for you..:)

much love,
teeqs the pinkiss!!

DVD time eheh..:p

I went to the DVD shop td coz my sis minta dngani bli DVD for her fiance..Her fiance kirim bh hee..So I followed sja lh..Since its now the school's holiday so I bought some DVD too coz I have nuteng to do bh drumah..liat DVD+makan sha hehehe..:p Tomorrow i'll show you the pics aite..:) We went to the CHONG HOCK MUSIC CENTRE at serusop..whoa so many ppl eh,so crowded yawh!!my sista and I pun have to bsasak2 heheh..mnetal g lari sna lari cni cri DVD hahaha..Cian my mom have to wait batah2..*PEACE~soe mom*..I bought 1O types of DVD wow! dts so bnyk eh abiz duit hee...And it cost me around $20+ but the cashier bgi discount since Im the one yg bli banyak mcmtu..eheh..:D So till now then,I gtg coz kn liat DVD bh heee..........till nxt time..chow guys!!!

much love,teeqs the pinkiss!!!muacks!!!

4th November 2008
12.25 midnight

0 comments: