CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friendship?? Yes please....

Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together..I will always be there for you, through the good times and the bad, the smooth and the rough, or just any other time you need somebody ... Just look for me, and I'll be there for you..:)

much love,
teeqs the pinkiss!!

monday night out

Hee this is our tcket I mean the seats where me and love sit..:D




This pic was taken after we watched the movie I mean after we finished eating lh heee..We ate at the pizza hut restaurant whee so lapar bh hehe soe dearie ku suaidi we nda smpt take picture bh..nnt ja cyg aaaa..:)




God! He is so so hot mine mine mine..:D

Hey earthlingssss!!Neway since many ppl cme to watch twilight lst thursady so I planned to wtch it on sunday..I tot ppl might be goin on friday and saturday either den I chuz sunday cz myb there's only little ppl cme..I called and asked if there's any seat left,unfortunately da seats pnuh dh wh so yg left dpn2 sha..so nvm lh I booked the one yg rh the 'K SEATS',its not reli ampir bnr lh..My other two sisters,they got the chance to book rh 'D SEATS' aiyaa buyuk eh eheh nvm lh coz I've got the chance to liat the movie with love..so nda kcau daun lh huhu..Well,thye movie not bad ok jualh but I don't like the ending eh I gve A- lh for this movie..Btw the main actor whoa he's so HOT man!!eheh..even his dad pun hot bh heheh..wah da2 sja wh me aaa smpt g toh..:p Its ciuk plg the love scenes wow Edward aaa so so WOW!!:D
Wee I reli enjoyed yesterday ofcozlh bcz I met love bh..peewit!eheh..:D cnt wait to go jln2 with him agen eh..Mish ur sweet+hot things baby huhu..:p

15th December 2008
11.45 p.m

0 comments: