CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friendship?? Yes please....

Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together..I will always be there for you, through the good times and the bad, the smooth and the rough, or just any other time you need somebody ... Just look for me, and I'll be there for you..:)

much love,
teeqs the pinkiss!!

the love of my life

Picture Captions

Picture Captions

Picture Captions


Him yes dts him!heheh my heart my soul my everything..:D My one and only bf,he's name is Mogahagamagad Sugaidigi Bigin Agawangang Sigalagan heheheh..bowh! can guess wt his name is??hehe.:p Him! Yep i love him so damn much..Since da first time I noe him,he already make my life complete,he is someone very special to me..He mean alot to me..I don wana lose him,wna be forever with him i mean it..ehe..wah!!:) Seriously ever since he bcme a part of me,i never wnt to leave him,he's the one who really undrstnds me no matter what,da one who cheer me up,who tke cre of me,who loves me for who I am,who always b wif me..Im jz so lucky we run into ech other..:) Bee I WILL ALWAYS BE UR BABY FOR RICH OR POOR FOR BETTER OR WORSE..Damn im so in luve with u,in love with ur everything..Your the sweetst caring undrstnding lovable adorable prince charming I have ever met..I am so happy to be with u!I am so lucky u chuz me!eheh..Other then that,will be secret heheh he's gf noes him better huhu..:p


26th December 2008
2.30 a.m

0 comments: