CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friendship?? Yes please....

Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together..I will always be there for you, through the good times and the bad, the smooth and the rough, or just any other time you need somebody ... Just look for me, and I'll be there for you..:)

much love,
teeqs the pinkiss!!

Tagged by fifah

Six Random Things About Me:
Check Spelling

  • can be vey quiet at times
  • penyamal *sometimes* eheh really my love knows that..:p
  • can be easily touch esp when peoples are mean to animals
  • pink addict
  • in love..:D
  • can be very talkative when I met someone yg sekepala..:p

Six Random Things I Like:

  • DVD's
  • Family including my love and besties
  • Go jalan2 and makan2 with him
  • Cats
  • Foods ahah
  • Sleeping with many bantals on my bed

Six Random Things I Don't Like:

  • Snakes
  • Monsters such as liars,backstabbers,dishonest arrogant mean ppl
  • My stubborn fats ahah
  • People who "BOCORKAN MY SECRET"!
  • Flu! Pimples!
  • Being alone! Being left behind!
  • Tutup air hee

Six Things That Makes Me Happy:

  • Being his girlfriend..:)
  • Shopping..:)
  • My huge family..:)
  • Bestfriends..:)
  • Pink stuff..:)
  • DVD's and movies..:)

9th November 2008

4.21 p.m

0 comments: