CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friendship?? Yes please....

Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together..I will always be there for you, through the good times and the bad, the smooth and the rough, or just any other time you need somebody ... Just look for me, and I'll be there for you..:)

much love,
teeqs the pinkiss!!

sister

..MY INSPIRATION..

Sister sister sister!! Yeah dts my sister,the only sister I have..The one who cares 4 me,the one who inspire me,the one who always be there when I need someone to talk to,the one who treat me nicely&gently,the one who loves me,the one who understands me,the one who kept my secret,the one who always cheer me and the one who I LOVE SO MUCH!!:)

My sister is my everything,she's my bestfriend!I told her everything even my secret..We shared!! She's the only one who treats me kindly beside my papa,mama and nini..She really understand me,she always be there 4 me when Im sad,gloom,happy and stressful..When I have problem,she always help me! When I need someone,she always be the one who cares! Eventhough sometimes we fight,we never berDendam..We still love each other..:)

We are sister's for life!!:D She treats me so baik bh,she's my hero!!eh slh heroin hehehe..:p She can be very angry if ia moody2 but I noe deep in her heart she's so kind..Even ia marah2 pun rh me,but after that we're back to normal..Hepi again..Oppsi forgot to mention,her name is NUR FAEZAH,she works at the BAG NETWORK..She'll be married soon with her fiance AK.NOR HAZMAN eheh..So then I could not sesuka hati masuk her room lgi since ia dh kahwin..ehe..cannot kacau daunn eh..huhu..:p I jz wana b like my sister!hee...Without her,my life will be BORING~ I love my sister's aload and I will owez do!!xoxo!!muacks~

3rd December 2008
2.18 p.m

0 comments: