CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friendship?? Yes please....

Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together..I will always be there for you, through the good times and the bad, the smooth and the rough, or just any other time you need somebody ... Just look for me, and I'll be there for you..:)

much love,
teeqs the pinkiss!!

My twilight character ahah..

Twilight Quiz
Hey eatrhlingsssss!!!:D Hee here's my twilight character "I AM BELLA SWAN" feeeewh esh I wana be edward bh eheh ndamo2 jua tue..:p Anw I've found this twilight quizy so I entered the site,so den im interested to know which character is mine..Finally I knew it jua..wow!!:)
So here's the result:
MY RESULT: You are Bella Swan,the apple of Edward's eye.You are very private,clumsy,sweet and funny.You have a wonderful ability to accept people or mythical creatures for what they are.You have amazing capacity to love eventhough you can be too hard on you self.....:)
Wow!!the result was not bad eheh some are true and some are entah ah let love tell me sja weather its true or not heheh kn cyg???..:D
16th December 2008
5.00 p.m

<>

0 comments: